Rejuvenate Facial Aesthetics specialise in anti-ageing aesthetic procedures that help to maintain and restore the youthful definition of your face and body.
The aim is to achieve natural looking results for our clients, to make them look and feel their absolute best.
Founded by Sophie Paynter, a registered midwife, independent Nurse Prescriber and Advanced Facial aesthetics Practitioner, Rejuvenate offers a professional service customised to our patients.
Why Choose Us?
- Comprehensive range of aesthetic treatments and products
- High level of expertise recognised by industry peers
- Trained and Accredited by London´s Harley Street based training school
- Research focused clinic leading to international presentations
- Conveniently located treatments - Clinic Day Visits or Home Consultations
- Established in 2014
- Professional and friendly Practitioner
- Excellent patient service and care
Dermal Fillers or facial fillers increase hydration and improve facial volume and skin quality. They are clinically proven for the treatment of the face, lips, neck, décolletage, hands and the feet. Used to restore volume, structure and hydration to the skin, and smooth out facial lines and wrinkles ,leaving smoother, healthier and younger looking skin.
Muscle Relaxant Treatments
Botulimum (Botox) injections are an extremely popular treatment for people who want to achieve a younger, healthier complexion. It can be injected into areas of the face to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and to reduce frown lines, which typically start to appear when people reach middle age. These treatements have become increasinly popular in recent years, as it has been proven to be safe and effective as reducing the appearance of facial lines and creases.
Skin peels are a fabulous treatment as they really do revive and refresh your complexion. The majority of skin peels work progressively with your skin to exfoliate and rejuvenate without causing any unsightly downtime.